Thursday, August 10, 2017

And then she said....



Hello to all our crafty PEEPS! Welcome back to One Crazy Stamper - Lori here, sharing another card for our "My Favorite Things" challenge this month! Have you had a chance to play along? We'd love to have you!

 This week, I am showing off this adorable little family of goats from the newest release, So Much Cuteness, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps:


The stamp is called "Goat Your Back" and the sentiment is called "And Then"....These images from High Hopes are absolutely ADORABLE in this release and I can just imaging these kids telling their Mom all about what's goin' down...lol! Can't you?!

I stamped the image and sentiment using my Misti onto Xpress It! Copic paper and colored it up with my Copic markers. I layered on black to make the image and papers POP, then popped the image and sentiment layers up with foam dots, then added some gumdrops from YNS (which, are my favorite embellishment!!!) FUN!!!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Goat Your Back and And Then - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: BG000, C1, C3, C5, E42, E44, E93, G12, G14, R27 and Y28
Extras: Misti, Foam tape, YNS gumdrops

Pop on over and see the whole release here:


Be sure to hop on over to the August Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment