Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Love and Hugs

Happy Wednesday OCS Fans! 

I hope you are enjoying the "Darling Divas" new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

This week I had some fun playing with "GiGi". She is really fun to colour with her big heart and big poofie hair! And of course girl's gotta have bling so there is some of that added as well!





 After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a classic circle die. I stamped part of the sentiment I wanted to use and cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. 
The flower patterned paper shape was cut out using my Cricut - it's nice to have a machine do the cutting for you! Some Diamond stickles were added to her bow, her shoe straps and the heart and sleeve patches (kinda hard to see). Ribbon from my stash and my fav - gumdrops finish off my card

Card Recipe 
Stamps: GiGi  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Love and Hugs - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Lullaby - Pebbles
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti,  White Gelly Roll   Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Diamond Stickles, Elegant Edges cartridge - Cricut, classic circle die - Spellbinders, stitched rectangle die - YNS, ribbon - stash, Cupid gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 EB6 EB3 EB5 DR3 DR1 1G1 1G3 1G5 GT1 GT2 GT3
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34 

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: May Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Donna, Gigi is so darn cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute friend, love that die you used as well, great paper and coloring. Very cute she is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Donna and yes Gigi is cute.

    ReplyDelete