Saturday, May 13, 2017

Janett Ray Guest Designer

Janett Ray, our Guest Designer for this month is back with another card using the adorable stamp Puppy Wonder from the High Hopes Stamps Spring 2016 Collection.  You can find more details for her card on her blog - Janett's Stamping Place.



Hi all, I'm back today with my second card for One Crazy Stamper Inc. This is such a cute
stamp it could be used for so many cards.





I started by stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored it with Copic markers. Then I used a square die to cut out the image. I cut along the top of the puppy and flower with a Xacto Knife so I could slide a circle die behind the image.   ( Inside the Box Technique). Then I used fun foam to it would be raised up. For the background I sponged Distress Oxide ink on to whit card stock. I added pink card stock to a kraft card. And a strip with sequins and a twin bow.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supply's:
Stamp:  Puppy Wonder
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Dies
Distress Oxide ( Broken China, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick)


2 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card. Super image and how you cut out, makes the card unique.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete