Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Happy

I hope you have enjoyed meeting the Darling Diva's from High Hopes this month. For me it has been a challenge to choose a favourite because I like them all! 
I have one last cutie to share with you this month - tomorrow is a new month - Yikes!! My post for today features Ella and Chi Chi.  I walk my dog twice a day and I love this time of year. My neighbours are all planting flowers and it makes me happy to walk around and see all of the different colours combinations people come up with. My dog Moe often has his nose in the air like Chi Chi smelling the fresh scents of Spring!



I decided to use some bright, fun paper from the Bo Bunny Believe collection - the colours remind me of Spring. I only used half of the Happy Thoughts sentiment - Ella sure does look happy doesn't she?! 
The image is coloured with alcohol markers and cut out using a stitched oval die. A few flowers with some Crystal Stickles in the middle for a bit of bling and a sparkly gumdrop finish off my card. I also added some bling to her earring and bracelet with some Silver Wink of Stella. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Ella and Chi Chi - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Thoughts - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Believe Collection - Bo Bunny 
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMistiwhite gelly roll pen Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Stitched Oval die - YNS, Flowers - Recollections, Crystal Stickles, Silver Wink of Stella, White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrop - YNS

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 FS8 BP2 BP4 BP6 EB6 EB5 1B2 1B3 BT7 CG4 

You have one more day to join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: May Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see some inspiration from the design team and to see what our new challenge is! 

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment