Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ginger and her pretty bows!


Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to One Crazy Stamper! 

I sure hope you are enjoying all these darling divas from High Hopes Stamps as much as I am....I had the pleasure of coloring up "Ginger" this week - be still my heart that she's holding a yummy coffee! 


The challenge this month is "Anything Goes" with this awesome *optional* sketch:


She has a wonderful pink bow in her hair as well, I added a scrumptious chocolate brown ribbon bow in place of the flower on the sketch! FUN!!


Materials used:

Stamp: Ginger from High Hopes Stamps
Copic Markers: E11, E13, E51, E70, E71, E74, E77, R32, R35, R37, RV29, YR14, YR15 and YR16
Extras: pearls, brown ribbon, foam squares

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for stopping in today - have a wonderful day! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey this is super pretty, love the stamp and that bow is awesome great job, love plaid, awesomeness....Great card! Hugs, L ;)

    ReplyDelete