Thursday, May 18, 2017

GiGi's Big Heart


Happy Thursday everyone! 

Are you enjoying this month's new release from High Hopes Stamps as much as I am? The whole release is called "Darling Divas" and let me just say - you seriously NEED these stamps! They are so fun to color up and bring to life! I can't help but smile when I look at them - they are so happy!!

The challenge is Anything Goes and for my card today, I am featuring miss GiGi with her patched jeans, coat and heart :) She's so happy and cute - love all the flowing hair! 



There is a sketch you can use if you wish (totally optional):



Products used on my card:

Stamp: GiGi from High Hopes Stamps
                     Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, E04, E11, E13, E15, E51, R02, R30, R32, V20, V22, V25
Paper: Xpress It! Copic Paper, Doodlebug Designer Paper
Xtras: Misti, glue dotsFlowers, YNS gumdrops, sprig punch, twine, foam tape





Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper store and browse around and do some shopping! Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. Super cute friend, love the color and the flowers, Ba-Bam are awesome! Well done, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete