Friday, December 23, 2016

Woodland Friends -- High Hopes Stamps

Thanks for peeking in today. I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas.  We are only one day away and I look forward to the celebrations. 

The new collection of stamps from High Hopes is precious.  I love mother natures critters and adore this darling moose. 

I used the following High Hopes Stamps found here...

 The image is part of a tag and I totally love stamps that I can get multiple uses from. I'm short on one more card for Christmas and decided to remove the tag portion of the stamped image and create a woodland theme. 
The image is coloured with Copics, snowy hills were hand cut using white card stock.  The background was embossed with a snowy folder. Some snowy trees and added woodland friends to complete the scene.
The sentiment as stamped in Tim Holtz Festive Berries.  Red twine and some washi tape too.

Thanks for peeking. Not a moose but its most likely the closest I will see in the city.  This male deer was at my back yard bird feeder this week!! 

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. An adorable card Natalie, a wonderful winter scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete