Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sweet Melody....

Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable Sweet Melody from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



Today is Saturday once again, and time for a new blog post for One Crazy Stamper to showcase another lovely High Hopes Rubber Stamp called Sweet Melody.  I stamped the Sweet Melody stamp onto vellum with Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink and colored the image with my Copic Markers.  This would be a great stamp to use for the musicians in your life.  I am actually a flutist, and have been playing the flute for almost 40 years now.  I don't have as many opportunities to play any more, but now and then I do play it at church, or with my group of friends that I perform with sometimes.  We primarily sing (in a small group), but like I said, every now and then I get the opportunity to play my flute.

  


Once I had the image stamped and colored, I attached it to a pink gingham patterned paper on a brown paper bag card base.  I also attached some sequins, miniature pearl stickers, washi tapes, and solid green baker's twine.  I also used some Silver Stickles on the flute to make it look shiny and silver.  The sentiment is a sticker from October Afternoon.  It's fun to add little touches here and there to give the card some personality.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the fun challenge, lots of great inspiration on the One Crazy Stamper Blog every day, and lots of great High Hopes Rubber Stamps and other great products at One Crazy Stamper.

Blessings to you all,
Karen


1 comment: