Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sparkle and Cheer

Happy New Year One Crazy Stamper Fans! 

The hustle and bustle of Christmas is technically over but if you're like me, I don't get to see some of the special people in my life until after Christmas.
My god daughter is one of those special people who I will see soon. 

She loves hedgehogs so I used the "Kovu and Hootie" stamp from the new Woodland Friends new release at High Hopes for her Christmas card. 
Bear with me......this is my last Christmas card to share <smile> for now.


Inside




I coloured these cuties using alcohol markers and then cut them out with a circle die. A white gel pen added some polka dots to their scarves and cheeks and some Hero Arts glitter added some bling to the snow. 
Next, I dusted off my Cricut to cut out the red background with a scallop edge to mount my circle on. This was added to some fun plaid paper and a ribbon and some sparkly gumdrops finish it off. 
I added some plaid paper to the outside edge and finished off the inside leaving just enough room to include a personal, handwritten message. 

Card Recipe
Stamp:Kovu and Hootie (TT067) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sparkle and Cheer (LL002) Merry Christmas (F051) - High Hopes Stamps
Patterned Paper: Comfort and Joy - MME
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic XpressIt White Gel pen, Quickie glue pen, Hero Arts glitter, Classic circle die - Spellbinders, White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrops - YNS, Ribbon - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 CT4 GB5 OR1 1G1 1G2 JG2 JG6 JG4 CR7 CR11 DR6 FS8 TN7 TN8 EB5 BT2

Our December Challenge is Friends Always and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment:

  1. great post and the card is so beautiful. However, I think it would be better if you use satin ribbon instead of the organza ribbon.

    ReplyDelete