Saturday, December 10, 2016

Making Friends!

Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable Making Friends from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



It's Saturday already, and time again for a post to showcase One Crazy Stamper and another adorable High Hopes Rubber Stamp called Making Friends.  I stamped this sweet image on white card stock and embossed it with Black Ranger Embossing Powder.  I colored it in using several colors of my Copic Markers, and I stamped it with my Ranger Distress Inks.  I also used Ranger Distress Ink to ink the edges of my Carta Bella patterned papers.





You can also see that I ran some cute baker's twine around the card at the bottom, and tied it into a cute little bow.  The patterned papers are a combination of a scrap I had on my table (plaid), and from Carta Bella (Christmas floral and red polka dot).  Then, I tied some silver jingle bells with the cute baker's twine,and added a Carta Bella sticker sentiment.





Thanks so much for stopping by.  There are so many cute High Hopes Stamps available at One Crazy Stamper, along with oodles of other great products, lots of inspiration, and a fun challenge all over on the One Crazy Stamper Blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Karen


2 comments: