Saturday, December 31, 2016

Lil Snowbird

Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable "Lil Snowbird" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



Hello, and thanks for stopping by today.  It's Karen Letchworth today, and as some of you may know, I've been doing a Guest Design spot with One Crazy Stamper during November and December featuring several sweet High Hopes Stamps, and today I am sharing my last card for this Guest Design spot.  The stamp I used for this card is called Lil Snowbird, and I colored it in using my Copic Markers.
  



The patterned papers I used for this card are from October Afternoon, and the flower and sentiment sticker are super old (from my stash) and are from Making Memories.  I added a bow tied with Red Burlap String.  I also added a few sequins, and I inked the edges of my papers with coordinating colors of Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
 



There is always a fun challenge taking place here on the One Crazy Stamper Blog, and lots of fabulous products at One Crazy Stamper.  I hope you will check it out.  I've sure enjoyed my time creating with them, and I'm grateful to them for having me as a Guest Designer.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment