Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kissing Pandas

Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable stamp called  Kissing Pandas from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



I'm posting again today for One Crazy Stamper using another adorable High Hopes Rubber Stamp, and this one is called Kissing Pandas.  I colored some of the stamped image with my Copic Markers, and some of it I put together by stamping it onto patterned papers and paper piecing it together.  I just love this sweet color combination.  The patterned papers I used are from Crate Paper Bundled Up line, and I inked the edges of each piece using different colors of Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink.



Like I so often do to my cards, I added a BIG fluffy bow using three coordinating colors of seam binding, and I added a chipboard tag with a sequin and a miniature pearl sticker in the center of the sequin.  I wrapped Silver Metallic String around the chipboard piece, and tied it into a bow.  These soft little touches here and there help to add touches of personality and texture.




I really hope that you will check out all the great products at One Crazy Stamper, and stop by their blog to play along in the current challenge.  There's always lots of great inspiration, and everything you need to create these projects can be found at One Crazy Stamper.



So....that's what I did with the Kissing Pandas stamp from High Hopes Stamps.  What will YOU create next?  We look forward to seeing what you come up with.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment