Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Charlie's Christmas

It is the last day of November and the countdown to Christmas is officially on! 

My card today features Charlie, one of my fav animals from the new Fall/Winter release. This stamp is called "Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas" and I have paired it with the "Moo-rry Christmas" sentiment. 

This stamp of Charlie makes me smile - although I feel like I have interrupted him from something! You know - Oh hello! What are you doing here?! Lol



I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and limped my badly worn out cuticle scissors around the image to fussy cut it. A fence cut out with my Cricut and some snow banks helped my put together my scene. Glitter snow was added to the snow banks to add some texture. A few snowflakes and some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas (TT056) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Moo-rry Christmas (FF018) - High Hopes Stamps
Patterned Paper: Comfort and Joy - My Minds Eye
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic XpressIt Star Dust SticklesCupid Gumdrops - YNS, Marvy Snowflake punch, Fence - Old West- Cricut, Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Glitter Snow - Aleene's

Spectrum Noir Markers used: BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 EB2 1G1 1G2 FS6 CR3 FS8 GT1 GT2 GT3 DR5 DR1 DR7

We will have a new Challenge starting tomorrow! Be sure to pop by and see what the design team has created!


If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment