Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little Mummy

Halloween is quickly approaching - soon the little ghosts and goblins will be out trick or treating and my card today is perfect for the season.  


This is "Mummy" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps that I colored with Copics.  The card front is black card stock that I ran through my Cuttlebug to get the pumpkin embossing, which I then highlighted with orange and green Viva Decor Inka Golds.  After wrapping the card front with some bits of torn cheesecloth, I mounted the fussy cut image and a sentiment from High Hopes stamps to finish it off.

Copics used - C1, C3, C5, E00, E01, E11, YR04, YR09, E25, B24, RV32, Colorless Blender


3 comments:

  1. Great card, Shari - the dark background makes it look like he's trick-or-treating at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, love the web, and the cheesecloth, that is amazing stuff. Great image of course....well done!

    ReplyDelete