Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hey hey OCS fans, I've got Candy Cane Snowman by HH to show you today. During my recent visit to the OCS store, I picked up this beautiful Docraft foil paper and matching embellies. I just love it so much, I can't wait until I can use it again! I tied some twine to my buttons and added YNS gold gumdrops, now these gold gum drops are so pretty that I don't even want to use them. I may have to hoard them forever! I should also mention that I mostly used gelly roll pens to colour my image, they were a perfect with their metallic look and to match my papers.

Have a super awesome crafty day!

Supplies
 Candy Cane Snowman(High Hopes), Forever Friends Paper Pack A5(Docrafts), Forever Friends Classic Die Cut Sentiments(Docrafts), Forever Friends Buttons(Docrafts), Gum Drops-Gold Nuget(YNS), Wink of Stella-Clear


Copic Markers
R27,R39,G85,G94,C0,C2,0


2 comments:

  1. Oooh... I bet this has an awesome shimmer in real life!! Great card, Aaemie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Aaemie. The paper gives a nic shimmer.

    ReplyDelete