Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bring It On!

So the forecast for this Saturday is a blustery 11C with an overnight high of just 2C, and we all know what the means - the dreaded white stuff is closer than we think.  My card today for One Crazy Stamper suits the change of weather perfectly.

 
This adorable image is from a new stamp company at One Crazy Stamper - Whipper Snapper Designs - and is entitled Bring It On!.  I have colored the image with Copic sketch markers, and added a sprinkle of Stampendous Frantage Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel to replicate the look of snow.  The image was matted and then placed on the card front featuring paper from Basic Grey.
 
Card Recipe
Shirt - BG10, BG11, BG13
Reds - R27, R29, R39
Beige - E40, E42, E43, E44
Shovel - W3, W5, W7
Snowman/Ground - BG0000, C1
Snowdrops - BG11
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm going to call this a true Canadian card :o) Yikes, 2 degrees overnight?? Serious sweater weather. Stay warm :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, love this stamp! Oh and it was +4C here, and I was freaking out, I want it still summer longer, today is nicer so far. But BRRR Love Alberta/Temps! How do you use that Embossing Enamel? I got get me some ;) love your card!

    ReplyDelete