Monday, June 29, 2015

Quirky Animals

 Thanks friends for stopping here, wow, can't believe June is almost over.  When you are having so much fun, time really does go by fast.  The challenge here at One Crazy Stamper has been so fun this month.  This is the last card I have made using the wonderful Stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Quirky Animals.  I used everyone in the set.  I will have the full set picture below.  I used YNS Gumdrops, and Foam tape, along with coloring my images using Copic markers.  I also used Mask-it for carefully stamping my images on top of each other or around each other.  I hope you get a chance to get into your craft room.  Till next week, happy crafting.
Your Next Stamp - Quirky Animals Set One CYNS008
Supplies: Copic Markers, Simple Stories pattern paper, Cardstock, googlie eyes, Foam square, Stamp-YNS Quirky Animals, Black ink, YNS Gumdrops.

1 comment:

  1. A cute card Leanne. Love the details and how you used all the images together.

    ReplyDelete