Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pretty in Lavender

So today, I am taking a short break from the garden to show you my card for the Anything Goes challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  This gorgeous little lady is Violet Vintage from the Little Darlings Saturated Canary line of stamps, and is available to purchase here.

 
After coloring the image with my Copic markers I matted and placed her on paper from Fabscraps ( I used the same paper just used the reverse sides ).  The card front also features Prima flowers, lace, pearls and a sentiment from my stash.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E01, E11
Blue Greys - BV20, BV23, BV25
Violets - V12, V15, V17
Greens - E81, E84, E87
Lips - E04, E07
Hair - E19, E17, E15
Ground - BV20
Eggplant Dew Drop ink pad
 
Please check out the rest of the design teams wonderful projects and then enter the challenge this month to win a fabulous prize!


4 comments:

  1. Shari - she is so sweet! I love all the purple, and especially the touch of lace :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari - she is gorgeous!. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Purple is my fav color and this little image is beautiful colored up in purple! Your papers are great and I like how you shaded the edges with 2 colors shading the edge of the image. What a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love purple, and this is colored wonderfully Shari! Nice touch with the flowers and the lace ribbon. Well done!

    ReplyDelete