Friday, May 8, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - New Release - Gabriel's a Boarder!

Hello and Happy Friday!  I just want to start off by saying it is never too early to start your Winter/Christmas Cards.  I know the weather is finally getting "Summer like" but I wanted to share this card with you today to show you one of the new High Hopes Stamps images called "Gabriel's A Boarder!"....
I chose to make his Ski accessories in Lime Green, I just love this Copic colour combo!  and I coloured his suit a light grey in hopes to make him pop off the card with these two colours.   After I finished my card I got to thinking Gabriel would look soooo cook cut out and on an Action Wobble!!! Also I am so in love with this new image because you get to choose the main background colour with whatever ink you want - Love it!

Supplies Used:
* Image: High Hopes Stamps - New Release - Gabriel`s A Boarder!
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps - New Release
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Paper:  MME 6x6 (Winter Wonderland)
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
* 3D Pop Dots
* Wink of Stella Clear Pen (on the tree tops, sparkles so nice in person!)
All supplies listed above can be purchased at the One Crazy Stamper Store!!

Here is a close up of the new image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E29, E25, E21
* Lime Green:  YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
* Light Grey:  C3, C1, C00
* Dark Grey:  T69, T4,T2

Well I hope that you enjoyed todays card and this new release image and maybe I might have inspired you to enter into our monthly challenge and maybe get a head start on your Winter/Christmas cards so that you are not scrambling come December =)
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. I am really loving all the new High Hopes winter/guy stamps! They're so perfect for Canadian winters. And I agree, never too early to start your Christmas cards. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet snowboarder. This stamp is on my wish list for sure. Fabby design!

    ReplyDelete