Monday, January 19, 2015

Moose with his Friend

 Hello, wow, these stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps are so awesome and are the sponsor for our January Challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, so awesome, please share the love and play in our challenge.
Blue, White and an Embellishment.  Which I had fun adding my little Moose to my card.
January Blue & White and an Embellishment Challenge
 I used the paper from Carta Bella Warm and Cozy so fun this paper.  I added some twine as well some glue dots and foam tape to pop up the image.  Which I colored him using my copic markers.
 
 Supplies:
Cardstock - Blue, White, Xpressit Copic Cardstock, Paper-Cozy and Warm Carta Bella, Twine, Moose Embellishment, Glue Dots, Foam Tape, Copic Markers-E07,09,B99,97,YG17,N8,7,W1,2,3,4,5,6,E50,51,01,0

You can find this adorable new released called "I Love You This Much" HERE


4 comments:

  1. A great card Leanne. Love the moose embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it from a long time ago, had to use a glue dot, but it worked!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that you had moose paper and a tiny moose embellie!! Couldn't be more perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K, I was shocked to see it in that paper pack too...but it was fun!

      Delete