Monday, November 3, 2014

Art Impressions Snowman

Hello stampers!  I am sharing one of the 2014 holiday stamp sets from Art Impressions today: Season's Greetings Set.   I went with a fairly muted colour scheme to go with the teals/taupes/rusty reds in my patterned papers.
I stitched all of my panels with my sewing machine (my favourite thing to do on a card!) and added a few die cut snowflakes in coordinating papers as an embellishment.  Fairly simple layout, and it is nice and flat for mailing!  We hope you'll join in our November challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog - it's anything goes, just no digi stamps, please!  You can link up your creation here.

 One Crazy Stamper products used:  Art Impressions Season's Greetings Set (Sku#4518)

4 comments:

  1. A great card Karen. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card awesome job I love this image..one of my favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, love the colors and the image is beautiful. Wow...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how soft your coloring is Karen, and your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete