Monday, May 5, 2014

Impression Obsession

Hello and welcome back, for our Month long challenge here at One Crazy Stamper and the fun stamp companies each of the incredible design team creates each day for you. The challenge is "Anything Goes with an Embellishment".
 
My card today is fairly simple I wanted to be the same shade/color or close.  I didn't use any sentiment as I wanted it to be a whatever card.  I love using this rubber stamp from Impression Obsession.  I have to admit, this rose is awesome to color.  I used my spellbinders, some distressing ink and some bling for my embellishments today.  I do hope you get a chance to enter the challenge today here at One Crazy Stamper and stock up on some great crafting supplies at Lora's store, she is always getting the best and newest finds out there.  Till next time, happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments: