Monday, December 9, 2013

Tuffy's Christmas Gift

Thanks for stopping here, and I would love for you to join One Crazy Stamper and play along with our "Winter/Holiday" challenge this month. We love seeing all your creations.  This stamp I am using today is from Whimsy-Tuffy's Gift by Crissy Armstrong Collection.  I enjoyed coloring him.  I used some spellbinders, and adding some ribbon.
If you get a chance to stop by Lora's store which is Brick/Online, she has great sales, and a wonderful array of collections.  The best retail therapy for all crafters.  Thanks again for stopping, and play along with the challenge, share some love with the design team, and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. thank you Chris, but actually this isn't my blog this is the challenge blog of One Crazy Stamper Challenge Blog. I am one of the many talented design team members on here! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that leanne - fab tutorial and great inspiration - ty so much - love it all x

    ReplyDelete