Friday, December 20, 2013

Just Call Me Rudolph!

Hello again and Happy Friday!  Wow can you believe that Christmas is just 5 days away!!  Today I have a special tag to show you that I made for a very special friend that just loves Owls, check it out....

Here is a closer look....
 
Here is how I completed the back of the tag.... 
Supplies Used:  *Image & Sentiment: Your Next Stamp, Christmas Owl  * To, From & Merry Everything Stamps: Your Next Stamp, Holiday Sentiments  * Copic Xpress It Cardstock  * Copic Markers  * Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black & Love Letter  * Twine & Ribbon: American Crafts  * Patterned Paper: Doodlebug - Home for the Holidays 6x6 Pad  * 

Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used.... 
Copic Colours Used:  * Tree: E49, E47, Leaves: E23  * Antlers: E43,E42, E41  * Reds: R29,R24  * Greens: YG67, YG17, YG03  * Owl: N4, N2, N0, O  * Star: YR24, YR21

And here is look at the tag in all it's glory on the present for my friend....

I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Safe and Merry Christmas!  Hope to see you again next Friday =)

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

1 comment: