Saturday, September 7, 2013

Winter Resort

Hello crafty friends, well its back to school for all the kids and was the start of Jr kindergarten for my princess. Neither of us cried, but it was a little emotional for me.  On the other hand I'm sure many parents are secretly doing the happy dance.

Now lets talk about my card, I'm using Downhill Snowy from High Hopes latest release which is super cute and fun. I had this fitting ticket design paper, which I matched with ticket dies and also used the ticket die to cut out one of the tickets on the dp. Neat idea right? I also thought it would look nice with a  flourish to represent some snow swirls. I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas creations from the DT and now why not join our "Christmas" challenge and get ahead on your holiday cards too!
My Crafty Supplies
Downhill Snowy(High Hopes), Dot Warm Winter Wishes(High Hopes), Mini Ticket Die(Whimsy)
Microfine Cool Highlight(Glitter Ritz), Memento-Tuxedo Black & London Fog(Tsukineko), Powder Blue(Prismacolor Pencil), Gamsol Kit
Clothing-E,43,E44,B21,B34,B95,B97. Snowy-Co, Colourless Blender.
 Skis-E57,E79,W7,W9,Black



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Aaemie, love the image and the way you did the bottom too....great paper...awesome!

    ReplyDelete