Friday, September 20, 2013

High Hopes, Flyin' High Santa

Well it is Friday again and my turn to show you another Christmas card using the new amazing High Hopes Christmas release!  Today I am going to show you a card that I am SOOOOO very proud to call my own!  I just LOVE how this card turned out and it even has some "action" to it!!
 
Here is my card that I made using the new High Hopes, Flyin' By Santa....
 Did you notice the added banner that Santa is flying behind his plane?
 
And here is the "action" where I used an ACTION WOBBLE behind the image to make the play "fly"
 
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used:  * Image: High Hopes, Flyin' By Santa  * Copic Xpress It Paper  * Copic Markers  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves & Rhubarb Stalk  * Glossy Accents  * 3D Pop Dots  * Action Wobble  *
 
Here is a close up of this super fun image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:  * Skin:  E11, E000, E000  * Greys:  N8, N6, N4, N2, N0, 0  * Reds:  R39, R37, R35  * Greens:  YG67, YG63, YG61  * Yellows:  Y19,Y15, Y13  *
 
I sure hope that you enjoyed today's card as much as I do.  If you have never tried Action Wobbles I highly recommend that you do, you will LOVE them!
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!
Merry Christmas;
 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. great card I love it..your colouring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Shari...the navy cardstock makes your image really pop....love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete