Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello from Massey!!

Good morning to all of my fellow crafters!  Today I have a card for you that I worked on for awhile and struggled and struggled with..I did not give up and bang here she is..This card is a Thank-you card for a dance teacher..The Stamp I used is from  WHISMY STAMPS it is titled BROOKLYN BABE and yep this is the second time I use her..She was stamped on white card stock using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK...I coloured her with COPICS and PRISMA PENCILS as well as paper pieced her..The die for the music notes is one from MEMORY BOX called VIRTUOSA MUSIC..All of the supplies list can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER.. http://www.onecrazystamper.com This is a great store and you can't beat the prices..So without further ado here she is..
Brooklyn Babe!!

Copics Used

Stamp used

Prisma Pencils Used

PC 935 Black
PC 994 Process Red
PC 911 Green Olive
PC 1090 Kelp Green
PC 947 Dark Umber
PC 1030 Raspberry
PC 1095 Black Raspberry


Do not forget to join in on our challenge..SUMMER FUN!!!..hugs to all have a great day and be safe!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you stuck with it! You nailed it!

    What a fun card, image and sentiment. The teacher will really enjoy it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this was really worth the effort and the teacher will treasure it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! love the big shoe! super cute

    ReplyDelete