Friday, May 10, 2013

I Dare You!

Hello and happy Friday!  Today I have a really fun card to show to you that I made for one of my Husband's friends.  For me this is a pretty plain looking card, but I wanted my focus to be on the image itself and not all the details we love to add to cards, hope you like it!
 
I think I am addicted to the Dragons from High Hopes Stamps!  They are so darn fun to colour and you totally can "silly" up the card using them LOL, here is my card I made to show to you this week....
Supplies Used >  Image: High Hopes Firefigher Dragon - Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, I Dare you! - Copic Xpress Paper - Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Dandilion & Lady BugCopic Markers3D Pop DotsGelly Roll Glaze PenRed Pearls
 
 
Here is a closer look at this fun Dragon to show you the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used > * Dragon: YG67, YG17, YG03, E43, E42, E41, E40 * Greys: N4, N2, N0 * Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22 * Yellows:  Y19, Y15, Y13,Y11 * Hose:  E31, E30 * Water:  BG34, BG32, BG11
(I used to Glaze Pen on the hose, the hydrent, the sheild on the helmet, the water and on the "I Dare You!" part of the sentiment)
 
If you would like to see the inside of this card, please pop over and visit my blog =)
 
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and dont forget to enter into our fun Challenge this month - Flowers!  See you next week!
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs; 

No comments:

Post a Comment