Saturday, March 23, 2013

Life and Love

Hey everyone! Time for my Saturday post and I had fun with this one. I used Gardener Gayle by Saturated Canary, 8 die cuts, a feather(!), rhinestones and a bunch of flowers. I love the combo of how the flowers and feathers look, just so pretty. (P.S update from last week...my hair now has bright pink peek-a-boo highlights!)

Have a wonderful weekend and come join the fun at One Crazy Stamper, our "Anything Goes" challenge is still going on!


Supplies Used
Gardener Gayle(Saturated Canary), Engraver Flowers(Prima)
Cream Feathers(Bella BLVD), You Are Here(Spellbinders)
Rhinestones-Split Pea(Kaiser Craft), Copic Markers,  Prismacolor-Pink



                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. what a great card very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the feather.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete