Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thank you Collages

Since this is my first post for the New Year it is only fitting that I wish you all a Very Happy New Year with Good Health and much Prosperity.

Today I've chosen to show a couple of Thank You Notes that I made for hostesses over the holiday season.  I used Whimsy's  "Time Flies" available at the OCS Store. 


I used Watermark Stamp Pad and Gold Embossing Powder to stamp the graduated layers of Vanilla cardstock. All pieces were sponged with Frayed Burlap to add further dimension and  matted with gold and black.  Extra embossed clocks were cut out and  popped onto the front of the cards for Dimension.
For the second card I added one more layer, and added a double red organza bow with a black brad for the center.mounted onto a clock popped up with pop dots.

P1010974
List of supplies:  Vanilla, Black, and gold cardstock;  Versamark Stamp pad; Gold Embossing Powder;
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap distress ink; Whimsy "Time Flies" stamp set; Thank You (from stash); Red Organza Ribbon; Brads.

Hope this gives you some inspiration to add
to the "Anything Goes Challenge at One Crazy Stamper"  We'll be looking forward to seeing your entries.!!!

 
siggyhaycock

4 comments: