Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sunkissed

Good Wednesday morning and welcome to my first post as a new design team member for One Crazy Stamper.  First off, let me introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me and then show you my project for today.


My name is Heather and I have been crafting in some form for most of my life.  I have tried it all ~ sewing, knitting and crocheting, painting and paper crafting.  I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago so that I could make an album for our wedding and was hooked ever since.  I started card making about three years ago now and added blogging then to share my creations as well.  My bff, Shari, introduced me to Copic markers two years ago and I love to sit and colour while relaxing and watching TV.  Personally, I have been married to my wonderful husband for 10 years.  I have one son who is married and I became a grandmother in September of 2012.  I enjoy reading and baking when I have any spare time :)

Now on to my card. This sweet little image from Whimsy Stamps Elizabeth Bell Designs called Sunkissed reminds me that Spring is on its way and I just have to be patient:


RECIPE:

Card stock ~ Recollections
Ribbon ~ "Use it Up" Inventory

A close up of the image:


Copic Colours Used:
Skin: E00, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E35,Y23, YR23
Top: R81, R83, R85, E50, E51, R56
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Patch: R81, R83, R85
Apron: E40, E42, E43
Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, E35
Flowers: BG70, BG72, BG75, R56, R81, R83, R85

Thanks for joining me on the start of my exciting journey on this design team. 

Until next time,
Heather



9 comments:

  1. A lovely card Heather. Like the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Heather!! Welcome aboard the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the OCS team Heather we are glad you have joined us. I am looking forward to all your wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have ya!!! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I really like how you showed your card, your receipe a close up and the list of copics used in each section of the card. Very helpful for picking out new copic markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job heather :) I love the stamp and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the OCS team Heather!

    ReplyDelete