Friday, January 18, 2013

My Copic Holder with Color Me Janette


Hello and Happy Friday!  I hope that you are having a fabulous week so far!  Today I am doing something a little different and not showing you a card! I know, shocking isn't it! Today I am going to show off one of my Christmas presents that I got from my wonderful girlfriend Sara along with my Copic hand chart that I have decorated using Color Me Janette from the Kenny K Collection

As you can see from the photo below I have all the BV's, not a big fan of the V's (not a purple lover, sorry), and have all the other colour families except the T's, N's and FV's - I am sooooo in love with Copic Markers, can you tell LOL! 
 

Here is a close up picture of Color Me Janette so that you can see the Copic colours I used....Please note, on the marker I hand wrote "Copic" using the 0.03 Copic Black Multi Liner....
 COPIC COLOURS USED:  Skin: E11, E00, E000, Hair: E25,YR24, YR21, E50, Eyes: B97, B93, C9, C7, Lips: R83, RV10, Jeans: W9, B99, B97, B95, Shirt: C3, C1, C00, Sweater: RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13, Shoes: RV19, RV17, RV14, C3, C1, C00, Copic Marker: C3, C1, C00, 0.05 Multiliner, R83, RV10, Book: C1, C00, R83, RV10

The picture below is usually how I have my table set up when I am playing in my Pink Palace - Markers in front all in my beautiful Copic Marker Holder that my friend Sara gave me for Christmas, all my Memento Inks on the top of my holder, 2 x Ott lites and hand chart to my left =) this is my favorite spot in my house LOL!

I hope that you enjoyed today's post and maybe I have inspired you as well to do something a little different from the usual =) Keep in mind that you still have 12 days to enter this months challenge at One Crazy Stamper Challenge blog -Anything Goes!

Until Next TIme, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
Shari

3 comments:

  1. very nice rack love your Color Me Janette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW loads of copics!! I love your favorite place in your house! I have a favorite place in my house too and it includes my Ott light, copics as well!! Nice to see I am not alone in this! Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great job...I have mine in a plastic container, but this is super nice...Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete