Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kraftin' Relaxes Me! Can You Relate?!

A dear friend of mine has a "Crafting Companion" and when I saw this stamp, I knew it was perfect image to color up for her Birthday this month.

The stamp I used is from Krafting Kimmie, called Krafty Katastrophe.  I can relate, with two little Shih Tzu's.... (my little Shitz).  P1010982 copy

 

The Image was stamped onto Xpress It blend cardstock using Memento, Tuxedo Black. I used my treasured Copic Markers to color,then dabbed on copious amounts of glue and glitter (doesn't show up in the picture, of course).   I colored the ink spill black,  then added glossy accents to give it some "pop".  A multifineliner pen was used to doodle around the edges of the dp.   The flower was created using three flowers layers, all sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Barn Door. Doily, fern leaves, from stash.

Hope this inspires you to get crafting, alone or not-so-alone.  Be sure to drop in on the ONE CRAZY STAMPER STORE for some great bargains and the ONE CRAZY STAMPER  blog for some inspiration with our January "Anything Goes" challenge.

hugz,

siggyhaycock

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Madge! The doodling adds a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. I can totally relate to the image as my cat loves to help and often has definite opinions about where embellies and ribbon should go. Your doodling is a wonderful detail and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That image is perfect! I have a cat that likes to HELP me!! Great card!! and thank you for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Madge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete