Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kissin' Cousins

Well, I finally had the chance to finish the February calendar pages that have been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks. Since the theme this month here at One Crazy Stamper is the ever popular ANYTHING GOES I've decided to show you this instead of a card today.

The pages were made using the Graphic 45 Place in Time collection of papers and chipboard, plus various embellishments from my stash. The photos are some of my all time favorites of my daughter. At the tender age of 10 months Erin, and her older cousin Coire meet for the first time, and these photos are the results - I especially love the one where she has a solid grip on Coire's poor ear!!! Here's a closer look at the individual pages.


You still have just over two weeks to enter the challenge, so hop on over to the blog here, and enter to win with your Anything Goes project!


4 comments:

  1. great pages Shari! Love those adorable pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout Shari!. The pictures are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pages great job...might even try a page been awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Shari. and not a copic marker to be found??!! Gorgeous job.

    ReplyDelete