Monday, January 21, 2013

Keep on Dancin

032 

New Years Resolutions…love em? hate em?  I love setting goals, I don’t usually do a big new years goal, but I have on going goals that I have set for myself.  When I saw this image from Kraftin Kimmie, I thought of my bff and her dance exercise classes. She loves hip hop dancing to stay in shape.  I haven’t given her classes a try yet, but I have been doing cross fit for the past 3 months and I love it.  I think you need to find what peaks your interest fitness wise and stick to it.

Did you set a new years goal?  Do you have a WORD for 2013?  I’d love to hear about it, if you do.

Supplies: Kraftin Kimmie stamp, The Good life papers, Whimsy corner die, nestabilities, copics, misc buttons

1 comment:

  1. My word for 2013 is...colouring!! Although it should be fitness!

    ReplyDelete