Thursday, January 31, 2013

Freezing Rain, Wind & More Rain

Friendly Surprise!!
Well I am not sure how much more rain we can take...Icy roads no buses and worry this has been my week...Lets hope that it stops for this weekend I have a Class with Lora on Saturday..so keep your fingers crossed...My card today is one using a Penny Black image called Friendly Surprise...My first time making this card was at One Crazy Stamper I took a class with Christine Dol just love this gal...I had never coloured a HedgeHog before and now well I am not a pro but I have coloured a couple..The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then I coloured it with Prisma Pencils now I would love to tell you the colours but I cannot remember them..SORRY SORRY!!!! The tree was constructed with Martha Stewart Punches both  purchased at One Crazy Stamper..SORRY Lora I did not remember the names of these punches..Well I hope you like the card and have a great weekend...All of the supplies used in this card can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper http://www.onecrazystamper.com 

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! In Alberta and we are in a deep freeze with lots of snow right now. This card sure warms you up. Great coloring on the hedgehog and love your tree with all the punched out leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love that tree. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, love it.

    ReplyDelete