Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Kiss Please!!!

Terrific Tuesday is here again, which means that I get to show you my project here at One Crazy Stamper, and this month's Anything Goes challenge is so much fun to play along with. This card was actually suppose to be for next months challenge theme ( and no I am not telling you what is, but maybe you can guess ), but while coloring on Friday night with my coloring buddies, I realized just how many stamps I have waiting to be colored yet, so I just had to share with you! Isn't she just the cutest!!!

This is "Kisses", a delightful image from Penny Black and the talented artist Mo Manning!! I stamped her with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Copic Xpress It cardstock, and then colored her with Copic Sketch Markers. After fussy cutting her ( which I seem to do an awful lot of ), she is pop dotted on to the card front that I created using a Martha Stewart punch around the page border punch, and dp from Authentique's Lovely collection. Don't you just want to lean down and receive a big wet kiss from this little sweetheart.
 Please take a few minutes to visit the creative design teams creations, then get creative, and enter to win an awesome prize by following the Anything Goes challenge theme.

4 comments:

  1. She is a darling, Shari. Love the card --

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful I adore that cute image the colours and design look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, how cute and adorable. I just want to give a big, wet, lucious smooch right back. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete