Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Design Team Spotlight-Day 2

I hope you enjoyed the re-introductions of our returning Design Team gals. Today I'm back to introduce you to our new gals.  First up is....


Aaemie has previously guest designed with us and is back as a regular DT member. Check out her blog HERE.


Hey Everyone! I'm Aaemie and will be designing for OCS on Saturdays. I love colouring with copics and have a paper obsession which I try very hard to control. I enjoy making cards for family and friends and seeing how much they appreciate a handmade card.  Im usually an over the topper with my cards and embellish with any and everything that matches that project. I find it hard to keep my designs minimal with details and embellishments, but can do it sometimes ;) . I love to read and always have a few books on the go (currently The Hobbit and next is The Time Keeper) I have two children my daughter who just turned 3 and starts school this September (Eeeek!!!) and son who is 20 months. I am the "foodie" type and enjoy cooking all sorts of tasty meals for my family.

I think OCS is great, love the store and blog and to top it off Lora is a wonderful lady and Im so excited to be a part of the One Crazy Stamper Design Team. Here is one of my favorite creations...




Please welcome Kerri to the OCS Design Team and check out her blog for lots of inspiration.

Hello to all my name is Kerri and I will be posting for Thursdays...Card Making has become an addiction with me and I am obsessed with Paper...  I love to colour with Copics and my Prisma Pencils..I am a mother of two amazing girls, I have five dogs who I adore, and an amazing husband and I live with my Mom and Dad...Yep you read right I live with my Mom and Dad they are awesome..They let me convert the spare room into my Craft-room...Well enough about me I am over the moon to have this opportunity to be on a team with such talented people...Hope you like my work..Now a favourite that I have done..
And finally, please welcome Shari G. Check out her fabulous blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, please help me welcome these gals to the OCS family.


2 comments: