Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Design Team Spotlight -Day 1

Happy New Year OCS friends!!  If you missed our 1st challenge post of the new year, scroll down. Our theme is ANYTHING GOES!!

We have a new Design Team and I'm here today and will be back again tomorrow to spotlight these fabulous gals!  Let me kick things off by introducing Lora, the OCS owner.

Lora started it all, first with an online store One Crazy Stamper and now she has both a brick and mortar store and online store. Lora's coloring and blog are full of inspiration so be sure to check it out. Here is a sample of Lora's work:

I am Jacilynn and I am the design team coordinator for One Crazy Stamper.   I am a Mom to 3 beautiful kids. I love being a Mom. I love to read, love watching period dramas (Jane Austen, Downton Abbey, Lark Rise to Candleford), I play volleyball 2-3 times a week and love to cook.  I started blogging my crafts a few years back and love the friendships I've made online, all over the world. My paper crafting style is bold, & colorful. I lean more toward Clean and Simple than fussy.

Here is one of my favorite all time projects.





Madge is back with us another term. If you haven't had a chance to look at her blog, go HERE.
Wife, mother of 3, gramma to 4 beautiful granddaughters, and adored by my two little "Shitz", Michou and Missie.
        For as long as I can remember, I've dabbled in some form of crafting in my spare time.  My paper crafting addiction all started with wandering into a LSS to purchase a corner rounder for our office.  That led to scrapbooking, which led to stamping, which led to card-making. My first card I ever submitted for a contest (Hero Arts) won a prize - I was absolutely stunned.  I've also had the honor of being published in Stamper's Sampler, and Take Ten.   It has been a pleasure to work with the One Crazy Stamper DT,  past and present and am so looking forward to working with the newest members of the OCS DT.   A favorite card to share?  A project, I worked on for months.  

The future?  I would be happy to use up all my supplies,  should I live so long!
Shari is back again for another term. Check out Shari's blog HERE.
Mom to two beautiful adults who bring joy and happiness to my life, and a full time zoo keeper ( or so I've been told ) to two dogs and two cats, plus the addition of friends animals from time to time.  Totally love coloring with Copics, and love to share my addiction with fellow crafters through classes that I teach at home.  Also love painting with distress inks and dabbling in the occasional scrapbooking layout.  If someone had asked me two years ago if I would ever have a blog, I would have told them they were crazy - I hate computers - but now, I enjoy the daily interaction, and all of the wonderful people I have met through the blogging network.  As I always say to any newbies, if I can do it anyone can!!!
Here's my favorite card from last year - my goal for 2012 was to be published and I did it!!!!!!!!!


Welcome back Sue for another term and be sure to stop by Sue's blog HERE.

I am Sue, and one of the returning One Crazy Stamper Design Team members.   I am a wife, mother  and grandma to 7 amazing and wonderful grandchildren; as well as the wearer of many hats.  I have been doing various crafts such as counted cross stitch, crochet, knitting, needlepoint, paper crafts including scrapbooking, making mini albums and card making for most of my life.  When I started my blog a few years ago, I didn't expect it to take me on the adventurous and creative journey that it has, and one that is still continuing.  My paper crafting style tends to be on the vintage side while at the same time being clean and simple.  I have been known to go outside the creative box on occasion. Below is one of  my favourite cards that I have made.  My most favourite project that I have made is the mini album I did for my daughter's wedding.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos.  I'm looking forward to seeing where my creative journey will take me next.




Please help me welcome these talented ladies back. And be sure to check back tomorrow for the remainder of the DT gals!!!





3 comments:

  1. love the projects ladies thks for sharing they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the introductions! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back ladies, glad you are here!!! Looking forward to a CRAZY 2013!!

    ReplyDelete