Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Nights filled with Warm Memories

Hi All;

It's Sue here with a quick card.  Madge, I'm right there with you feeling the pressure.  I still have the majority of shopping to do and the annual hand made present hasn't even been started; not to mention the housework.

For my card today I have used this cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Cosy Winter Owl.

Supplies used:
Do enter this month's challenge for a change to win a prize pack from OCS. While you are at it, check out Lora's store One Crazy Stamper and start making your wish list for Santa.



2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet little owl and the fabulous colors you've chosen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is adorable - love your colors! At least you haven't cracked under pressure! I have, but my friends still think I'm a good egg - cracked or not....lol

    ReplyDelete