Friday, October 5, 2012

Birthday Boy

015

My little guy just had his 6th Birthday and I made him this card.  He has some stuffed lions and tigers that he plays with all the time so this image from Whimsy is just perfect for the occasion.

SE026Csmall

You may have noticed I use buttons a lot on my cards? Well OCS has some new button packs in the store and they are so cute and a great value. Only $2.48 for a big pack of buttons.

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look!

siggydashwood

Supplies: Whimsy Stamp,  buttons, Thickers, Copics, star Nestabilities, TH tiny attacher

3 comments:

  1. Such a super adorable card and I hope your son's birthday was extra special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a little guy! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons, buttons and more buttons I say....I love buttons! Great card Jacilynn! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete