Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wee Florist Slider Easel Card

Hi all, another Wonderful Wednesday – and it is almost APRIL – which means you only have a couple of more days to enter the March Birthday Challenge at OCS

I could not wait to color up this beautiful little “Wee Florist” from Whimsy Stamps, available at OCS.  I chose to make a “Slider Easel Card” / aka:  Pull Tab Card aka: Hidden Message Card.  P1010258 copy P1010251 copy  The image was just so darn cute to color, I can hardly wait

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to color the other ones I have not inked up yet.  SIGH – another time.

My card measures 5” x 5 1/2”.   I started with stamping “Wee Florist” onto Xpress Blend It Cardstock with  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers (too many to remember unfortunately).

The image was die cut with Spellbinders Labels 23, and instead of cutting a mat, I simply ran a black Sharpie around the edge to create the illusion of a very thin mat.

Papers are from Basic Grey and SU.  An MS border punch was used to create the lacy look down the sides.  Ribbon and flowers can be found in the embellishment dept. at OCS.

Take time to “Stamp up a storm and ink up a wish” and send it on to someone special. 

Until next time.  ~ Rubber Hugz ~

siggyhaycock

1 comment:

  1. now this is cute! Love this image and love the "movement"

    ReplyDelete