Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Greeting Farm - Laundry

I just love this stamp by The Greeting Farm.  It's simply called Laundry and doesn't that about sum it up?
I stamped this with my Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black and then colored her with my Copic Markers. Here's a close up of just her:
Copics:
Skin: E11, E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: C9, C7, C5, B32, B21
Reds: R89, R39, R37, R35 ( I should also mentioned her headband and one of the towels are paper pieced)
Slippers: C1, V01 and Stickles
Pinks: RV23, RV21, RV00
Purples: V01, V04, V06

The shapes were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle, Lacey Circle and Deckled Rectangle for the sentiment. That sentiment is perfect for this stamp! It is called Sassy Sentiments from Amy R and is available here.  Here's a close up of it:
The final touches were some doodling with both a white gel pen and black fine point marker, some bakers twine and buttons from my stash and 3 black 1/2 pearls.
Hope to see your take on Jacilynn's fun sketch for our challenge this month! Don't forget, first place prize is $25 to One Crazy Stamper!!!
Hugs~

4 comments:

  1. Dana, absolutely gorgeous -- love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! I whole-heartedly agree with your sentiment! I love your coloring and composition...great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and sentiment! great twine and buttons :) love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! I think your coloring is so amazing here!

    ReplyDelete