Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One Crazy Stamper- Tilda

OCS Christmas copy

Here is a Christmas card I made. Each year I debate between handmade cards and a photo card. This year I opted for handmade cards.  I decided to Make them the standard 4x 5.5 size card & keep them kinda simple without a lot of bulk. I’m trying to keep things easy on myself and don’t think I will have time to go to the Post Office and get each card separately postmarked because of size and bulk.

I used Tilda with Jolly Wreath from the OCS store and colored her with my Copics.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia, SU sentiment

Paper: My Mind’s Eye

Embellishments: Kaiser pearls, doile

Tools: Copics, Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. love it Jacilynn...good idea to make some (beautiful) quickies like this one!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Jacilynn!! Love the lace doily added to the side!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jacilynn - Everyone will love getting this in the mail.
    rubber hugz,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. I love the kraft type paper used with the red. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete